Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Raptors, We Heart You




I am taking my fiancee to a Toronto Raptors game at the Air Canada Centre (ACC) next month for her birthday. It's pretty exciting to go to the huge arena and cheer and shout with all the other die-hard fans who paid a small fortune to be there. Since they traded a few players on each time (Heat, Raptors....I did some research;) it should be very interesting to see who will win that night's game...Let's Go Raptors! Let's Go! Woot woot.



We're happy and excited to show our enthusiasm for our national basketball team by wearing Raptors jerseys and holding up signs until our hands get tired. The prospect of getting an autograph in our Lower Bowl great seats is also a possibility that keeps us grinning excitedly.



Miami Heat has good players (I don't know much about sports but these guys seem to be much talked about!!) like Dwayne Wade. He helped them beat the Grizzlies 99-93 this month.



My favourite part of the whole experience isn't really the game....(other than the score)..it's the cute dancing mascot and the music!! That just puts the icing on the cake for me. And I know my fiancee will really appreciate it and be as excited and go-hung as I am.






But yeah who will win this game? Shawn Marion and Michael Beasley from the Heat? I mean, sure they might have game (I love the sports jargon!! hehe) but the Toronto Raptors are the shit!! The teams I love are the NY Knicks and the LA Lakers, but foremost is love for my Raptors.



With Calderon, Bosh and Bargnani I'm hoping they'll kick the Heat back to Miami! I hope they give it their all and Weems, Johnson and Wright help out! HEAT VS RAPTORS November 16th 2008 and Raptors smoked them at 107-96 score. Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment